|By Maureen O'Gara||
|September 24, 2009 07:00 PM EDT||
Google News went down middle of the day Tuesday for a couple of hours.
Google never explained why but said many were affected. Three weeks ago, Gmail went down big time because of a poorly executed server upgrade and now on Thursday users were complaining on Twitter that they couldn’t access their contacts.
Google didn’t say anything about contacts. It said a small subset of users couldn’t access Google Mail period and it would take a workaround to fix.
About two-and-a-half hours later it said the problem should be resolved. No explanation.
- Source Claims SCO Will Sue Google
- Latest SCO News is Plain Weird
- SCO Claims Linux Lifted ELF
- IBM Tells SCO Court It Can't Find AIX-on-Power Code
- HP Starts Pushing Desktop Linux
- Linux Business Week Exclusive: Linux Kernel To Be Re-Written To Counter Microsoft FUD
- CSN Asks Judge To Unseal the SCO-IBM Court Record
- IBM's Got Its Head in the Clouds
- Noorda's Daughter Committed Suicide
- SCO vs IBM Latest: SCO To Request Unsealing of Most Documents, Claims O'Gara